Job Title: New Business Development Executive Entry Level
Location: All Locations
If you have a competitive background, such as sports, and want to have fun while controlling your income and career, we are interested in talking to you. We’re looking for customer-facing, Entry Level Sales Representative to join our team in both our Boardman, OH and Williamsport, PA locations.
If you want to be a part of a Best Places to Work then look no further than Doing Better Business…a perennial Best Places to Work – six years in a row. Our commitment to our people is one of our core values. We treat each other as family. Doing Better Business (DBB) is fun and exciting place to work. We delivery technology services and solutions to our clients in order to help them achieve their goals and ultimately, Do Better Business! Technology is constantly changing and improving and so it is important for us to be nimble, constantly learning and creating solutions. Our proven experience is helping customers streamline workflow by reducing paper documents, improving imaging output via fleet optimization through managed print services, and providing the highest quality conference room technology for visual communications, including remote working solutions. Our commitment to our customers covers people, profit, and planet. DBB is a fiscally conservative partner to our clients with a solutions driven, customer-focused culture. As an employer, our goal is to partner with individuals who want a career – not just a job. We offer a unique combination of competitive compensation; and a comprehensive product training and professional development program that will enhance your professional skills. You’ll also discover the winning spirit that makes DBB a great place to work; we offer a fun, energetic, and fast paced sales environment that rewards achievement and entrepreneurship. We are truly a Best Place To Work!
If you have the drive and motivation to hunt for new clients every day so you can help them improve their business and bottom-line, then our opening for a New Business Development Executive is an ideal opportunity for you. A career in sales at DBB provides opportunities to work in a team environment ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. We provide the best training including; classroom, web-based, and on-the job. We consider a college degree an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Doing Better Business!
What will be expected of you as a New Business Development Executive?
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make a priority of taking exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments and ensure outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers of current and potential clients.
- Learn and demonstrate the benefits of all DBB products, services, and solutions for clients.
- Design and present solutions that will help customers do better businesses.
- Consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Behavioral characteristics, attitudes and skills required:
- Flexibility / multi-tasking ability
- Proactive problem solving
- Able to relate to a wide variety of people and personalities
- Consultative sales approach
- Affinity for technology
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database software)
- Strong work ethic and focus to achieve results
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong customer orientation
- Unquestionable ethics
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be innovative
- Excellent time management skills
Position recommends but does not require a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, marketing or equivalent and at least 6 months of business to business experience.
This is a new, entry level sales development position with room to grow. We have openings in almost every one of our locations, especially if you are amazing. We continue to expand, even during COVID. We have immediate openings in Boardman, Ohio and Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
DBB offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our Core Values
Accountability: Take Responsibility. Build Trust. Do Quality Work.
Integrity: Be Honest and Fair. Be True to Ourselves. Deliver Every Time.
Passion: Be Positive. Have Pride. Go Above and Beyond Expectations.
Customer Focused: Listen and Understand. Always be Friendly. Strive to Be the Best.
Family: Value Each Other. Communicate. Show Appreciation. Laugh, Work Hard, and Have Fun.
Doing Better Business, Inc., embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Doing Better Business, Inc., is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.