Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Hours: Full-Time (hours defined by Management)
The Inside Sales Representative will be focused on lead generation, setting appointments for Business Relationship Managers and updating systems in a call center environment.
• Develop and sustain knowledge of our product portfolio and associated technologies
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing, Sales Managers and Business Relationship Managers
• Follow a consistent process for both inbound and outbound calling
• Implement and execute sales strategies and call campaigns
• Perform scheduled daily, weekly, monthly objectives to meet short and long-term goals of the team
• Qualify, develop and transfer inbound lead opportunities.
• Utilize strategic thinking and planning to assist the Sales and Service teams within the office
• Proactively take charge of office items that require completion and help as needed
• Provide recommendations to current & new clients regarding services Doing Better Business provides
• Adhere to and follow all appropriate company processes and policies
• Import client information, leads, service calls and analysis into Sherpa
• Other related duties as defined by management.
The ideal candidate will possess the preferred skills, but are not limited to, the following:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Sherpa
• Strict attention to detail, organization and professionalism
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills; ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Forward-thinking skills in order to set/meet goals
• Self-motivated, energetic and hardworking
• Able to think Outside-the-box along with problem solving skills
• B2B outbound calling
• Candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate with individuals of all education and professional backgrounds from entry level staff to CIO/CFO/CEO’s
The ideal candidate will possess the necessary qualifications, but are not limited to, the following:
• High school diploma or GED
• Previous experience in a call center or outbound sales calling environment
DBB CORE VALUES:
What defines our culture?
• Passion: Be positive. Have Pride. Go Above & Beyond Expectations.
• Customer Focused: Listen & Understand. Always be Friendly. Strive to be the Best.
• Integrity: Be Honest & Fair. Be True to Ourselves. Deliver Every Time.
• Accountability: Take Responsibility. Build Trust. Do Quality Work.
• Family: Value Each Other. Communicate. Show Appreciation. Laugh, Work Hard & Have Fun.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER