Here’s what YOU can count on when you join Doing Better Business!
Regionally, Doing Better Business Technology Solutions is the top technology solutions and services company. Our proven experience is helping customers streamline workflow by reducing paper documents, improving imaging output via fleet optimization, providing the highest quality conference room technology for visual communications, and strengthening and securing their IT infrastructure via outsourced Managed and Hosted IT. Our commitment to our customers covers people, profit, and planet. DBB is a fiscally conservative partner to our clients with a solutions driven,customer-focused culture. As an employer, our goal is to partner with individuals who want a career – not just a job. We offer a unique combination of competitive compensation; and a comprehensive product training and professional development program that will enhance your professional skills. You’ll also discover the winning spirit that makes DBB a great place to work; we offer a fun, energetic, and fast paced sales environment that rewards achievement and entrepreneurship.
If you’ve been working in outside business to business sales and have a proven track record with a desire to continue building a successful career; then you’ll have that opportunity as a Business Relationship Manager at DBB. A career in sales at DBB provides opportunities to work in a team environment ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. We provide the best training including; classroom, web-based, and on-the job. We consider a college degree an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Doing Better Business!
What will be expected of you as a Business Relationship Manager?
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make a priority of taking exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments and ensure outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers of current and potential clients.
- Learn and demonstrate the benefits of all DBB products, services, and solutions for clients.
- Design and present solutions that will help customers do better businesses.
- Consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Behavioral characteristics, attitudes and skills required:
- Flexibility / multi-tasking ability
- Proactive problem solving
- Able to relate to a wide variety of people and personalities
- Consultative sales approach
- Affinity for technology
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database software)
- Strong work ethic and focus to achieve results
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong customer orientation
- Unquestionable ethics
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be innovative
- Excellent time management skills
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, marketing or equivalent and at least 2 years business to business experience.
DBB offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our Core Values
Accountability: Take Responsibility. Build Trust. Do Quality Work.
Integrity: Be Honest and Fair. Be True to Ourselves. Deliver Every Time.
Passion: Be Positive. Have Pride. Go Above and Beyond Expectations.
Customer Focused: Listen and Understand. Always be Friendly. Strive to Be the Best.
Family: Value Each Other. Communicate. Show Appreciation. Laugh, Work Hard, and Have Fun.
Doing Better Business, Inc., embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Doing Better Business, Inc., is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs