Job Title: HP Print Navigator Specialist
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Reports To: Sales Manager and Chief Operating Officer
Hours: Full-Time (hours defined by Management)
The HP Print Navigator Specialist will bridge the relationship between HP, DBB and the Business Relationship Managers. The ideal candidate will be an extension of the HP channel sales team within our organization.
- Grow HP MPS footprint.
- Complete provided Print Navigator onboarding training via HP University (details
- provided upon Navigator placement)
- Attend Navigator off-site boot camp training event
- Attend quarterly webinar training sessions
- Participate in monthly individual Navigator plan review with PBM and program
- team (template to guide discussion will be provided)
- Create and execute a monthly HP Print activity for internal or external audiences
- Examples include internal sales training, customer demo day, customer event, Lunch and learn, joint HP Sales rep planning session, sales blitz day, floor day
- Drive sales in all Print categories.
- Grow HP PageWide share & awareness.
- Increase HP OEM supplies business.
- Perform security assessments for new & existing customers.
- Develop expert knowledge in HP security value propositions.
- Achieve quota & growth goals through acquisition & development.
- Execute HP Print priorities.
- Improve ease of partnership with HP.
- Act as internal lead to coordinate with HP resources and act as the resident leader in all aspects of HP Print.
- Develop and refine a system for improving ease of partnership and moving to a strategic sales focus.
- Advance individual expertise on all HP Print programs, promotions and leverage this expertise to win key opportunities while educating sales team on best practices.
- Maintain sales opportunity funnel, submitting twice monthly to HP and PBM on dates specified by Navigator Program manager.
- Review internal pipeline of opportunities to help determine what is needed to close business.
- Submit NBO and Special Pricing requests as applicable.
- Schedule and hold update calls with PBM monthly, coordinating on activities, opportunities, sales needs and developmental necessities.
The ideal candidate will possess the preferred qualifications, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and organization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead, motivate and educate teams to produce results.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the necessary education and experience, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant experience.
- 2+ years of IT sales background.
- Print experience preferred with end-customer sales experience.
- Experience sell HP products.
DBB CORE VALUES:
What defines our culture?
- Passion: Be positive. Have Pride. Go Above & Beyond Expectations.
- Customer Focused: Listen & Understand. Always be Friendly. Strive to be the Best.
- Integrity: Be Honest & Fair. Be True to Ourselves. Deliver Every Time.
- Accountability: Take Responsibility. Build Trust. Do Quality Work.
- Family: Value Each Other. Communicate. Show Appreciation. Laugh, Work Hard & Have Fun.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Doing Better Business, Inc., embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Doing Better Business, Inc., is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs