Here’s what YOU can count on when you join Doing Better Business!
Regionally, Doing Better Business is one of the top technology solutions companies. Our proven experience is helping customers streamline workflow by reducing paper documents, improving imaging output via fleet optimization, providing the highest quality conference room technology for visual communications, and strengthening and securing their IT infrastructure via outsourced Managed and Hosted IT. Our commitment to our customers covers people, profit, and planet. DBB is a fiscally conservative partner to our clients with a solutions-driven, customer-focused culture. As an employer, our goal is to partner with individuals who want a career – not just a job. We offer a unique combination of competitive compensation; and a comprehensive product training and professional development program that will enhance your professional skills. You’ll also discover the winning spirit that makes DBB a great place to work; we offer a fun, energetic, and fast paced service environment that rewards achievement and innovation.
“You can fix anything!” Our Field Service Technicians hear this time and time again after they masterfully repair a wide variety of mechanical and networking issues for our customers. If you have technical repair experience, especially with Sharp or Ricoh copiers or printers, and feel like you’re a “Fix-Anything” kind of person, then we’d like for you to take a closer look at this very important position as a Field Service Technician.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience repairing computers, networks, machinery, electronics, or related products.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- 1 year or more of experience repairing copiers, or printers as a Service Technician.
- Experience troubleshooting computer networks.
- Any certifications related to document management or networking.
As a Field Service Technician with DBB, you are the first line of defense against issues that slow or stop the pace of business for our clients. You will work with a variety of business customers to diagnose, install, troubleshoot, and maintain their office equipment all while managing excellent professional relationships with our customer base. Ongoing training and development is a key part of the job.
And here’s why we know you’ll love working here:
- Long-term careers matter to us, so we seek to promote from within at DBB.
- Upon being hired, you’ll be enrolled in world-class training to learn more about our technology.
- We offer a generous PTO and holiday schedule (including your birthday off).
- We have medical, dental, vision insurance, along with 401k and a terrific match.
- We hire great people, and you’re really, really going to like working with them.
Doing Better Business, Inc., embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Doing Better Business, Inc., is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs
Submit your application today and let’s get the conversation started!
Our Core Values
Accountability: Take Responsibility. Build Trust. Do Quality Work.
Integrity: Be Honest and Fair. Be True to Ourselves. Deliver Every Time.
Passion: Be Positive. Have Pride. Go Above and Beyond Expectations.
Customer Focused: Listen and Understand. Always be Friendly. Strive to Be the Best.
Family: Value Each Other. Communicate. Show Appreciation. Laugh, Work Hard, and Have Fun.