Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Location: All Locations
If you are a Rainmaker with proven results, we will make room for you in our DBB family!
Regionally, Doing Better Business Technology Solutions (DBB) is the top technology solutions and services company with a stellar reputation for customer service excellence. Tapping into your entrepreneurial spirit, you will need to be comfortable working with the C-Suite and helping them make move-forward decisions. You will feel great about getting deeper and wider in your clients’ organizations, by utilizing quarterly business reviews, because you are truly helping them do better business. Our commitment to you and our clients covers people, profit, and planet. DBB is a fiscally conservative partner to our clients with a solutions driven, customer-focused culture. As an employer, our goal is to partner with amazing, top talent people who want a career – not just a job. We offer a unique combination of competitive compensation; and a comprehensive product training and professional development program that will enhance your professional skills. You’ll also discover the winning spirit that makes DBB a great place to work; we offer a fun, energetic, and fast paced sales environment that rewards achievement and entrepreneurship. We are truly a Best Places to Work!
If you are a rainmaker who knows how to provide customer service excellence and wants to be rewarded with a career and recognition; then you’ll have that opportunity as a Business Relationship Manager at DBB. We consider a college degree an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Doing Better Business!
What will be expected of you as a Business Relationship Manager?
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make a priority of taking exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable meeting with the C-Suite. Be able to speak fluently about Profit and Loss statements.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments and ensure outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with decision makers of current and potential clients.
- Learn and demonstrate the benefits of all DBB products, services, and solutions for clients.
- Provide detailed Quarterly Business Reviews for your clients with key metrics.
- Design and present solutions that will help customers do better businesses.
- Consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Behavioral characteristics, attitudes and skills required:
- Flexibility / multi-tasking ability
- Proactive problem solving
- Able to relate to a wide variety of people and personalities
- Consultative sales approach
- Affinity for technology
- Strong technical skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database software)
- Strong work ethic and focus to achieve results
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong customer orientation
- Unquestionable ethics
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be innovative
- Excellent time management skills
Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, marketing or equivalent and at least 2 years business to business experience.
DBB offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Our Core Values
Accountability: Take Responsibility. Build Trust. Do Quality Work.
Integrity: Be Honest and Fair. Be True to Ourselves. Deliver Every Time.
Passion: Be Positive. Have Pride. Go Above and Beyond Expectations.
Customer Focused: Listen and Understand. Always be Friendly. Strive to Be the Best.
Family: Value Each Other. Communicate. Show Appreciation. Laugh, Work Hard, and Have Fun.
Doing Better Business, Inc., embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Doing Better Business, Inc., is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs